A Little About The Recipe: Simple Fried Cauliflower Rice
With the exception of Atkins’ Induction phase this side dish will fit your saucey main dish of any diet. With the versatility of the gluten and carb ridden ingredient it’s named after it’s a great go-to side dish. With such immense possibilities for cauliflower rice it’s hard to pin it down to just a few recommendations. Paleo, paleo-ish and whole30 should absolutely try Salmon with Cherry Tomatoes and Wilted Spinach in Coconut Cream Sauce. It’s delicious and there is more than enough tasty sauce for the cauliflower rice to soak up for itself. Keto and Atkins’ maintenance should try Creamy Mushrooms over Marinated Lamb Chops; as with my paleo recommendation, this particular main recipe gives a nice sauce for the cauliflower rice. It’s worth noting that the fat grams over-weigh the protein grams by the miniscule amount of 1 gram; however, the fat and the protein are so low in this recipe it will make very little difference to either the keto diet or the Atkins’ diet.
And Here It It: Simple Fried Cauliflower Rice
Simple Fried Cauliflower Rice
- 200 g cauliflower (about 1/4 head of a medium cauliflower)
- 1 tsp lard
- Finely shred the cauliflower with a blender or in a food processor till it resembles 'rice'.
- Melt the lard in a medium frying pan over a medium heat.
- Pour in the cauliflower rice.
- Fry the cauliflower for 10 mins stirring often.