Taking an inspirational paragraph from the late, great Jane Austen I do declare. “It is a truth universally acknowledged that…” …nobody is going to jump for joy at the thought of eating broccoli for dinner. As healthy and good for you as it may be broccoli is, unfortunately, broccoli. Sad, but true.
This recipe will at least make it taste good when you force it onto the family’s plates. It is quite salty (the title might give a big hint there) so if you prefer it might be worth dropping the salt down to 1/2 tsp instead.
Salty Broccoli Bites
- 1 head broccoli
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat a fan-assisted oven to 200 deg C or 400 deg F.
- Chop the broccoli into bite size florets.
- Mix the broccoli with the olive oil and salt.
- Spread out the florets on baking paper on a baking tray.
- Roast the broccoli for 25 mins turning half way through.