Sweet Potato Fries
Sweet potato as chips. Filling, delicious and nutritious.
- 300 g sweet potatoes (approx 2 medium sized)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat a fan-assisted oven to 200 deg C (400 deg F).
- Peel the sweet potato and chop into fries.
- Mix together the sweet potato fries, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Spread the sweet potato fries out on baking paper on a baking tray.
- Bake for 25 mins turning half way through.
Net Carbs: 26.2g
Serving: 165gSodium: 644mgCalcium: 59mgVitamin C: 29mgVitamin A: 28829IUSugar: 10gFiber: 5gPotassium: 717mgCholesterol: 0mgCalories: 255kcalTrans Fat: 0gMonounsaturated Fat: 10gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 2gFat: 14gProtein: 3gCarbohydrates: 31.3gIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!