Pan-Fried Chicken Thighs
A basic recipe. How to cook chicken thighs on the hob. Fast and easy, and so tasty.
- 4 medium chicken thighs (boneless and skinless)
- 2 tbsp lard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Remove the chicken from the fridge about half an hour before cooking.
- Dry the chicken thighs with kitchen towel.
- Rub the thighs with the salt and pepper.
- Melt the lard ina frying pan on a high heat.
- Once the lard is melted, place the chicken thighs into the frying pan.
- Fry for 10 mins, 5 mins on either side.
- Make sure the juices of the chicken are running clear or a meat thermometer reads 75 deg C or 165 deg F, return to the pan until it is.
Net Carbs: 0.2g
Serving: 150gCalories: 301kcalCarbohydrates: 0.4gProtein: 39gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gCholesterol: 185mgSodium: 1325mgPotassium: 326mgFiber: 0gSugar: 0gVitamin A: 28IUVitamin C: 0mgCalcium: 27mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!