Paleo Tri-Colour Salad
This is an exotic and fruity salad. It's colourful, delicious and incredibly tasty. Ready in 15 minutes it's one of the best salads for paleo and whole30.
- ½ medium iceberg lettuce
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 medium mango
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 20 g red currants (3 tbsp)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- Prepare a large salad bowl and a small mixing bowl.
- Dice the mango.
- Take a small piece of the mango and crush it to make approximately 2 tsp of mango juice.
- Add the mango juice to the small mixing bowl. Place the remaining mango in the large salad bowl.
- Chop the lettuce. Dice the avocado and red bell pepper. Place all in the salad bowl along with the mango and mix together.
- Add the olive oil, white vinegar, salt, pepper to the mango juice in the small mixing bowl and mix together thoroughly.
- Add the dressing to the salad and mix together.
Net Carbs: 14.5g
Serving: 230gCalories: 185kcalCarbohydrates: 19.6gProtein: 2gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 85mgPotassium: 487mgFiber: 5gSugar: 14gVitamin A: 2230IUVitamin C: 75mgCalcium: 30mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!