A Little About the Recipe: Paleo Curry Tinted Parsnip Chips
Paleo Curry Tinted Parsnip Chips are great as a little extra to compliment a paleo/whole30 meal. The curry flavour is quite faint so if you prefer it a bit stronger double up on the curry powder. It’s probably best by the side of a large-ish meat dish like Slow Roasted Pork Shanks.
And Here It Is: Paleo Curry Tinted Parsnip Chips
Paleo Curry Tinted Parsnip Chips
- 2 large parsnips
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Pre-heat a fan-assisted oven to 200 deg C or 400 deg C.
- Finely slice the parsnips.
- Toss the parsnips in the oil, salt and curry powder.
- Spread out the parsnip chips on baking paper on a baking tray.
- Bake for 20 mins, toss the parsnip chips halfway through.
- Serve warm.