Egg and Corned Beef Hash
Super simple food.
- 340 g corned beef (1 can or 12oz)
- 5 medium eggs
- ½ tbsp lard
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp mustard powder
- Heat the lard in a large frying pan. (I use number 6.)
- Dice the corned beef.
- When the lard is heated, add the corned beef, salt and mustard powder.
- Fry for 10 minutes, stir often.
- Add all the eggs. Keep stirring until the eggs have gone solid, about 3-4 minutes.
Net Carbs: 1.3g
Serving: 284gCalories: 627kcalCarbohydrates: 1.3gProtein: 60gFat: 40gSaturated Fat: 15gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 560mgSodium: 1956mgPotassium: 372mgFiber: 0gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 572IUVitamin C: 0mgCalcium: 77mgIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!